Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

4th of July

Morning:
Woke up and went out to hang out with the boys. Watched some TV. Had coffee and gave them breakfast. Texted my old friend Craig and wished him a happy birthday and he told me he just officially retired. So I am very happy to hear that. After I got ready and we went to Cardenas to grab some items to take to my sister's. 
(Morning: coffee, loaf, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and drove down to Daly City. We got there and went to swim. The pool was cold but it warmed up as we got in. Had lunch and came home.
(Afternoon: taco bell, flautas, tacos, fruit punch, water)

Nighttime:
Got home and helped both boys shower. I put away the pool and cleaned up a bit. I showered and played some games with Gabriel. The fireworks started early and they are loud. Not sure how much sleep we get tonight. 
(Nighttime: wine, chips, platain chips, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment