Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Anther day closer

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Grabbed my things and drove over to BART. Hopped on the train and headed to work. Went to pick up my headset and walked over to 1440 for training. The morning was good. We ended early and I was able to walk around and talk to some people I haven't seen in a long time.
(Morning: cheese Danish, water. Coffee)

Afternoon:
Picked up coffee on the walk back to my office. Had lunch and worked on a few things. Collected my things and headed out to go home. Got to Bayfair and picked up some slurpees got home and played catch with the boys before going to Target. 
(Afternoon: Sandwich, water. Iced Caramel Macchiato,  chocolate)

Nighttime:
Came back from Target and put things away. Had both boys shower. I showered. Watched the end of the all star game (NL won 3-2) and had dinner. Relaxing and about to go to bed soon.
(Nighttime: pupusas, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment