Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, July 10, 2023

another day down

Morning:
Woke up and went to change. I asked my supervisor if I could train from home ans she let me. The boys stayed in from school because they didn't feel well. I started the training and it went ok today. After training I started watching videos.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Took a walk and had lunch. Checked back in to work and watched a few more videos. Logged out and rested for a bit. Watered the front lawn and after played football with the boys.
(Afternoon: pizza, torta de carne, white rice, tortilla,  sprite, water)

Nighttime:
Cut some branches and other items in the back yard, took out the trash bins and went to shower. Changed Gabriel and had a snack. Watching TV before bed. Busy day at work tomorrow. 
(Nighttime : pork rinds, water, cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment