Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Wednesday

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Headed out to BART to catch the train to work. I got to my desk and set up. Found out that they had canceled the forum meeting so I had extra time to watch some training videos. I met Karla at Peet's for coffee and she told me she was going to move to another department. It was sad, but I am happy for her.
(Morning: water, coffee, coffee, peanut butter sandwich)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and worked on completing more videos. Around 4 I packed up and headed home. The BART ride today was good. Passed by to see the line at the car wash but it was long so I just came home. We took the boys to swim class and dropped them off at home before going to Target.
(Afternoon: water, zoa, peanut butter sandwich, peanuts)

Nighttime:
Had both boys shower, I showered and had dinner. Talked with Arnel for a bit and now watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: pizza, shrimp pasta Alfredo, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment