Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 5, 2023

Back at work

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Grabbed my things and headed over to BART. Hopped on the train and got to Civic Center. Walked over yo my desk and set up. Started watching videos and had a meeting with one if my unit mates. Now going to watch another video before taking a break.
(Morning: water, coffee, cookie)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and took a nap. Watched more videos, attended a meeting and watched another video. There was a fire alarm so we had to go out for a bit. When we got back I finished up and headed out to BART  to go home. Got home and waited for my wife to be off so we could go for a walk.
(Afternoon: pizza, Gatorade,  water, arroz a la valenciana)

Nighttime:
Took the walk, played catch with the boys outside. Changed Gabriel and I went to shower. Watched some TV before sending them off to bed. About to go to sleep as well.
(Nighttime: water, grape Shasta, cold cuts, cheers, cookie)

No comments:

Post a Comment