Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 12, 2023

New week

Morning:
Woke up and went to get greasy for work. Grabbed my things and headed over to BART. Caught the train and headed into the city. When I got there I walked over to my building and set up. I applied for a new position and sent my interest for a new program for my same position. We'll see how things go and where I land. After that I had a meeting, I set up a quiz for later in the day and did some more training videos

(Morning: coffee, water. Peanuts)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and watched a show. Talked to my mom for a bit and logged back in to watch another video before my 2 pm meeting. After that one I took a break and watched another video. The last 30 minutes of my shift I was leading a meeting before leaving. I hopped on BART and just my luck there was this person who decided it was a good idea to smoke weed on the train. I had to deal with that most of the ride. I got to my car and drove home to drop off my bag and drove over to the boys swim class. They did good today.
(Afternoon: water, zoa, peanut butter sandwich)

Nighttime:
Got home and took out the bins. Had dinner and showered. Sent the boys to bed and now going to watch TV until bed time. 
(Nighttime: quesadillas, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment