Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Hump day

Morning:
Woke up and got ready for work. Packed my lunch and grabbed my coffee and I drove over to the BART station. Got on the train and got to the city, walked over and set up at my desk. Around 9 I walked over to 1440 for a meeting and donuts.
(Morning: coffee. Water, donuts)

Afternoon:
After our meeting after the meeting I walked with Amilcar over to V Cafe so he could get lunch. I walked back to my desk and worked a bit. Had lunch and watched some more videos. Packed up and headed home.
(Afternoon: carne molida, white rice, zoa, water)

Nighttime :
Took the boys to swim class and came home to give them showers. We went to Cardenas to grab a few items and came home to eat dinner. I showered and watched some of the Giants game and some TV before bed.
(Nighttime: beer, water, carnitas, chicharron, tortilla)

No comments:

Post a Comment