Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Thursday

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Maxe coffee and logged in to work had a meeting where we were basically told again that we don't know what we are doing. So today I went off,  I had enough. After I watched some videos and found some documents for training.
(Morning: water, bagel and cream cheese, coffee)

Afternoon:
Grilled some burgers and hot dogs for lunch. Played catch with Gabriel and logged back in to work to do more videos and have another meeting. Logged off and done for the week. After I logged out Javi and I cleaned the front yard and I took him to grab some Jamba Juice for helping out.
(Afternoon: water. Cheese burger, Jamba juice)

Nighttime:
Got home and rested. Went out to Walgreens with my wife and came home. Cut a glass for my mom and glued some items that broke. Showered and changed the boys. Watched TV and now going to bed. Watching The Flash tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: wings, water. Beer. Brownie)

No comments:

Post a Comment