Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Father's day

Morning:
Woke up and was greeted with coloring pages and some other items Gabriel made for Father's day. I went to shower and when I came out Javi gave me a hand made card and a baseball as a gift. I stores those items and we finished getting ready to go have lunch.
(Morning: water)

Afternoon:
Drove to Livermore to gave lunch at Cattlemen's. The meal wasn't too good, it was below what we expected. After we came home, I watched the Giants game and they won. Swept the Dodgers. After we drove over to Clancy's for ice cream.
(Afternoon: steak, salad, bread, beans, potato,  beer, Mai Tai, water)

Nighttime:
Played catch with the boys. Came in to rest. Watered the grass in the front and watched some TV. Now going to bed. Another day off tomorrow before going to work.
(Nighttime: water, cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment