Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 17, 2023

training day

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Set up the kids for school and my wife took them. I made coffee and logged in to work. Today is Day 1 of training. It was good, we went almost the full 3 hours. After we had a quick meeting and I had lunch.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and logged in to the 2nd training for the day. It went ok, after I got ready to go to rhe little league field for Javi's game.
(Afternoon: ribs, tortilla and chicharron,  water)

Nighttime:
The Marlins lost, Javi struck out twice but had good at bats. Came home to take out the trash and have dinner. Ate some nachos,  played roblox with Gabriel and went to shower. I made my lunch for tomorrow and now going to bed
(Nighttime: water, nachos, peanut butter sandwich)

No comments:

Post a Comment