Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Make up game (4/15/23)

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Gave the boys breakfast and got Gabriel ready for his game. We drove over to the park and they asked if I could do that announcing for the game. I went in with Javi and the score keeper wasn't sure how to keep score sp we switched. Gabriel's team won and after we came home.
(Morning: coffee. Water, tater tots)

Afternoon:
I stayed home while my wife and mother in law went to cardenas and to pick up lunch. I rested up and when they got back we had lunch. I applied for a temporary position and checked emails for work. Around 4:10 we drove to Bayfair to watch Renfield. It was a funny movie. After we washed the Camry and came home.
(Afternoon: pulled pork Diner, Cesar salad,  water, icee)

Nighttime:
Got home and relaxed. Had dinner and tool a shower. Changed the boys and sent them to bed. Watched SNL and now going to bed as well.
(Nighttime: sopa de res, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment