Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 3, 2023

Game day

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Grabbed my things and took off to BART amd got on the train. Made it to work and I was coughing up a lot of phlegm. I got to the office and set up and started working. Did some review of some items, my group doesn't want to meet just yet so I hung out until lunch time.
(Morning: water, coffee, cookies)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and talked to my mom. After joined a meeting amd when I was done I headed home. Passed by Walgreens picking up some pictures I ordered and came home to join everyone in going g to Gabriel's game and Javi's practice. 
(Afternoon: pulled pork, peanuts, bread, water, zoa)

Nighttime:
I started the practice for Javi's team and went to watch Gabriel play. After the game we came home and I took out the trash, compost and recycling. Changed Gabriel and I took a shower. Put them to bed and we watched TV. Now going to sleep.
(Nighttime: water, nachos, rosquillas)

No comments:

Post a Comment