Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, April 27, 2023

training again

Morning:
We woke up around 3:18 because some a-holes broke my mother in laws car window and stole some sprite from the trunk. I tried to go back to sleep and I did. When I woke up my wife had already called the police and the insurance to get on the report and repair. I got dressed. Got the boys ready and they were off to school. Came back, had coffee and started training. It was good this morning.
(Morning : coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Did laundry and grabbed lunch. Ate and did our second training of the day that one was good as well. After we went out for Starbucks and a few other items before coming to get the boys to go to the park and meet Javi's friend.
(Afternoon: water, coke, bacon melt. Chicken sandwich. Caramel ribbon crunch Frappuccino)

Nighttime:
After the park we came home. I showers and had dinner. Watched a show with Javi. Changed the boys and had them go to bed. Watched TV and now off to sleep.
(Nighttime: water. Nachos)

No comments:

Post a Comment