Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Break in training

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Made my coffee and grabbed my lunch and headed out to drive over to BART. Caught the train and arrived to the city. Walked over to my work building and set up in the Expo room. Not training today for the big training groups, but scheduled to do a training with CCSF.
(Morning: coffee, water, rice Krispy treat)

Afternoon:
Logged into the zoom meeting to present. But there was no one there. I reached out to the coordinator of the event and after some discussion I logged out. Had lunch and worked until I started packing up and went home.
(Afternoon: Chicken Alfredo, chocolate, water, apple juice)

Nighttime:
Got home and we drove over to Gabriel's game. He got a hit, scored a run and struck out. His team lost. After we came home to drop off the boys, went to go grab dinner and some items at Target. Had dinner, changed Gabriel, put the recycling bins away, showered and now watching TV until bed.
(Nighttime: burrito, beer, water, ZOA)

No comments:

Post a Comment