Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

lockdown day 561

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Made the birthday boy breakfast and got the both ready for school. Dropped them off and went to Union city to pick up Krispy Kreme donuts for Javi's school. Dropped those off and headed to Kaiser in SSF to drop off my wife's sleep study thing. Came back towards this way and had breakfast at Black Bear Diner. Picked up cupcakes and came home.
(Morning: coffee, water, eggs Benedict, buscuit and gracy)

Afternoon:
Went to pick Gabriel up and now we are home. Waiting for Javi to get out of school. Picked him up and came home. Rested a bit and I had him start his homework. My wife took Gabriel to the doctor, I took Javi to practice. After practice we had cupcakes for his birthday.  My wife took him home, I picked up dinner.
(Afternoon: water)

Nighttime:
Picked up In and Out burgers and came home. Put away the baseball bag and had dinner. Showered after and helped Javi shower  put the boys to bed and watched the Giants game for a bit. They won, now off to bed. 
(Nighttime: double doubles, mango juice, pink lemonade,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment