Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, September 12, 2021

lockdown day 545

Morning:
Woke up and gave the boys their donuts and milk. Had mine with coffee. Now waiting for kickoff. The game started off shakey, a fumble on the first snap, but the rest went pretty well. Showered at half time and watched some more.
(Morning: donuts, coffee)

Afternoon:
My Mom and sister came by while the game was on. If started to go off the rails but the Niners won. On to week 2. After the game we went to Clancy's ice cream parlor. I did not get any. We came home to drop off Gabriel and my wife and we took off to Cardenas. But first we got some Halloween decorations at the dollar tree. Came home and finally ate.
(Afternoon: sopa de res, white rice, water)

Nighttime:
After my Mom and sister went home. I tool a nap. We went to Target and came home. Changed Gabriel and I showered. Now Watching The Walking Dead. Finished that and now off to bed. Not feeling too good at the moment, let's see how the night goes.
(Nighttime: water mango juice, zebra popcorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment