Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, September 10, 2021

lockdown day 543

Morning:
Woke up and went to get dressed. Got the boys breakfast and had them change. Took the boys to school by myself and passed by Starbucks to get some coffee. Attended a meeting, did a shadow. Reached out about an order that I didn't get and they said they would refund me, so I ordered me a customized 49ers jersey. After the shadow we went to get Gabriel. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon :
Picked up Gabriel and came home, had lunch and attended my unit meeting which was total bullshit. Anyway, trying to relax and refocus. Going to get Javi later. Picked him up and came home. Had another meeting and after work we went to costco.
(Afternoon: white rice, chicken fajita, sprite, dissapoiCostco.

Nighttime:
We got our items and passed by getting milk shakes. Came home, put things away and had dinner. I had pho and pizza rolls. Showered and watched TV, now going to bed.
(Nighttime: water,  mango juice, pizza rolls, pho)

No comments:

Post a Comment