Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, September 13, 2021

lockdown day 546

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got the boys ready and took them to school. I didn't feel good and I called out.
(Morning: water)

Afternoon:
Woke up and had lunch. Went to pick up Javi and now resting again. Got up and went to play catch with the boys, set up the hitting net and they did that. Came in to start dinner.
(Afternoon: water, sopa de res, white rice, peanut butter cups)

Nighttime:
My wife started making some taco meat I bought yesterday.  I finished it up, had dinner, took out the trash, washed dishes and cleaned up before showering. Now Watching MNF. The game was good, after we watched Cold Case Files and finished watching RAW where Big E won the title. It was great. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: mango juice, water, tacos)

No comments:

Post a Comment