Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 29, 2024

Training week... again

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Headed out to BART and caught the train. Headed to the city and when I got there I walked over to 1440 for training. The morning went well, we had a good session before going to lunch.
(Morning: water, coffee, peanuts)

Afternoon:
Had lunch with Amilcar and chilled a bit. Finished the Afternoon session of training and headed back home. When I got to Bayfair I changed and drove over to the little league field. 
(Afternoon: Sandwich,  zoa, water, ice cream, cookie)

Nighttime:
Gabriel's team won. He played 3rd base and got a solid hit. He tripped and fell his second at bat. He sat out the last inning. After we came home and I had him shower. I took out the trash and showered. Watching TV now.
(Nighttime: chips, coke, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment