Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Game day

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Headed out to. Caught the train and got to the city. Got to my desk and put things away and set up. Did some work until lunch time.
(Morning: water. Coffee, banana, peanuts)

Afternoon:
Had lunch that I ordered. Talked to one of the managers and I left to catch BART to come home. Got home and picked up my wife and Gabriel and we went over to Javi's  game.
(Afternoon: pancit, rice, pork skewer, lumping, water, coke)

Nighttime:
Javi's game was good. He pitched and shut the other team down. Gave up a run, but struck out 5. He even caught a pop up. After we came home to get them bathed. We grabbed dinner and cams home to eat. I showered after and now watching TV until bed time. 
(Nighttime: Double double, milk shake. Fries, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment