Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Irritated

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Got the boys ready for school and drove them over. Came back home and logged into work. Had a disagreement with my supervisor and my teammates who feel the same decided to not say anything. So I was pretty irritated. Anyway, did my part at forum and waited to rest.
(Morning: water, coffee peanut butter egg)

Afternoon:
Went to get the boys and came home. Logged back into work. Had lunch and the lights went out for 25 minutes. When they came back I finished work and practiced with the boys in the back yard.
(Afternoon: grape soda, crab sandwich,  water)

Nighttime:
Went to Target and grabbed some gifts. Came home and had the boys shower. I showered and had a snack. Watching a movie and doing laundry. 
(Nighttime: water, cereal, cheese its)

No comments:

Post a Comment