Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 1, 2024

Easter Sunday (3/31/24)

Morning:
Woke up and started laundry. Had some coffee and started to clean and set up the backyard. Waited for my family to come by to grill up some food on this lovely Sunday.
(Morning: coffee. Water, danish)

Afternoon:
Started the grill, waited and let the charcoal burn and set. Grilled some carne asada, ribs and corn. We had fun, we ate. The kids searched for Easter eggs and played. After some time every on left and we cleaned up and rested. I finished laundry and took a nap. We cleaned some more and I had the boys change since we were going to pick up my Mother in Law from the airport.
(Afternoon: carne asada, ribs, corn, potato salad, Mac and cheese, tortilla,  lemonade, water)

Nighttime:
We chilled and watched a show until we had to leave. It was a quick drive to SFO and back. Boys went to bed and I stayed up finishing the showcase in WWE 2K24. I won the last match as the Fiend to honor the late Bray Wyatt. Going to bed now.
(Nighttime: water. Crackers)

No comments:

Post a Comment