Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Baby Shower

Morning:
Woke up and showered. Got ready for the game. Went to Target to grab some snacks for Gabriel's team. I got Starbucks and I dropped it in the living room. After I had the boys get ready to go to their games and left with Javi. But I got me another Starbucks drink on the way. Got to the park and set Javi up before going to help Gabriel's team.
(Morning: water. Iced Caramel Macchiato)

Afternoon:
Both lost today, but both played well. After we got home and got ready to go to Richmond for Vanessa and Franklin's baby shower. We had fun and ate good tacos. Came back home to drop off the boys and went to the movies.
(Afternoon: horchata, water, tacos)

Nighttime:
The mo movie was good, after we came home to get the boys to bed and watched some TV. I started the breaking in process for Gabriel's new glove. Going to bed soon.
(Nighttime: popcorn, water, fruit punch)

No comments:

Post a Comment