Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Thursday

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Made lunch for the boys, took them to school. Got McDonald's and came home to log in. Had a meeting to catch up my co worker since she has been out. We also planned out the gift for our supervisor. 
(Morning: water. Coffee, egg mcmuffin, sausage and egg biscuit,  hash browns)

Afternoon:
On my break I cut the grass in the backyard. Did laundry and checked back in. Had a quick meeting before going out to pick up Javi and drop off Gabriel's practice bag.
(Afternoon: Creme Brule latte,  water. Monster, pasta)

Nighttime:
Played some basketball in the back yard. Picked up dinner and ate. Took Javi to practice. When we got home I had him shower. I showered and now watching TV until bed time. It's my mom's birthday tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: wingstop, coke, water. Fries, veggie sticks, oreos)

No comments:

Post a Comment