Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, December 18, 2023

Final week of work

Morning:
Woke up and it was pouring rain. I asked my supervisor if I could work from home and she said yes. I changed and took the boys to school. Came back and logged into work. Had a meeting and finished up reviewing some items before I finished Laundry. 
(Morning: water, coffee, cookie)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, finished folding clothes and putting them away. Had another meeting before heading out and picking up the boys. Came back home to finish work. After work I played Madden with Gabriel. Then we were off to Target 
(Afternoon: prime rib, mashed potatoes, coke, water)

Nighttime:
There was a gas leak at Target so it was closed. Came back home to take out the trash and compost bin. Had the boys shower and after they were done I showered and had some snacks. Watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: coke, water, crackers, artichoke and jalapeƱo dip, pita chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment