Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Happy Birthday pop

Morning:
Woke up and went to change. Put on my shirt that my Dad gave me. Wore it because it's his birthday today. Went to catch BART and headed to the city. I got there and went to the building, set up in the Expo room for the morning so I could present and drive at forum. It went well, after our next meeting was canceled so I picked up my lunch early.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, talked to my Mom, watched a show amd logged back in. Attended a webinar and researched a few things. Headed to BART and came home. When I got home the boys were practicing basketball in the backyard. I played a bit and came in to clean up.
(Afternoon: bani mah sandwich, coke, water, chocolate)

Nighttime:
Picked up dinner and came home to eat. Showered and packed up the items for the boys for tomorrow. Watched TV and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: water, burrito, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment