Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, December 31, 2023

came up short on NYE

Morning:
Woke up and had some coffee. Settled in for the 49ers game. Today I also had the championship for my fantasy football league. The Niners won the game!
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
My team wasn't looking too good. It came down to the last game
 We went to Target and came back home to get ready for our new year's eve dinner in San Jose. We made the drive and ate some good food.
(Afternoon: soup,  nann bread, meat, meat, more meat, shrimp, water, salad, beans)

Nighttime:
Drove home and saw that I lost my championship. But it's OK, the Niners are the number 1 seed. Hopefully they can win the Super Bowl and help me forget this feeling. Anyway, staying up till midnight.
Happy new year!
(Nighttime: water)

No comments:

Post a Comment