Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, December 3, 2023

Game day

Morning:
Woke up and showered. Gave the boys breakfast and went with Javi to his game. I had him bat leadoff. He did well, 1-1, BB, 2B, 2RBI. He played 1st base. His team lost their final fall ball game. After we came home, inhad him shower and I changed. We waited for my wife to get back with Gabriel so we could head down to Arnel's house to watch the game. 
(Morning: water. Coffee)

Afternoon:
Drove down to drop a desk to my mom and headed over to Arnel's to watch the game. It was an exciting game. Started off a bit slow and concerning but the Niners blew out the Eagles. We had fun with everyone there. Drove home after.
(Afternoon: Shepard's pie, pizza, beer, water, cookie)

Nighttime:
Got home and chilled a bit. Gave Gabriel a shower. I washed dishes and set up things for tomorrow and showered. Watched some TV and now going to bed. Early start time for me. 
(Nighttime: Chicken, water, chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment