Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

lockdown say 575

 Morning:

Woke up and got dressed. Set up the boys with breakfast and got them ready for school. We went to go drop them off and came home. Made coffee and checked in to work and started getting the training room set up. Training today went well, over 2 and a half hours. Now waiting for Gabriel to get out of school.

(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon:

Went to pick up Gabriel and came home. Had lunch and now logged into the PM training to support my unit mate. During the break, I ran out real quick to get Javi and now back in to the training room. This training feels long, I think it's because it is in the afternoon. These trainings always feel like they drag late. So glad that I am doing the AM ones. After work I was resting and got a call from my wife's friend and kids from Nicaragua, we talked for a bit and I gave the phone to my wife.

(Afternoon: Ravioli, root beer, water, candy, coffee)

Nighttime:

Bathed Gabriel and showered myself. Are the left overs and wased dishes. Now waiting to have Javi shower and watch TV. Watched the Movies that Made Us and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: chips and guacsalsa, ravioli, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment