Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

lockdown day 576

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. Set up the boys with breakfast and changed them for school. We drove over to drop them off and it was a good drop off day. After came home, made coffee and checked in to work. The training was good. After we had a quick meeting and I went to work on some things.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and we took off to get the boys before going to my sister's place. Got here and did the parent/teacher conference for Javi. My Mom took Gabriel with her to pick up Myrna. My wife picked up Javi to take him to the dentist. Finished up work by attending the second meeting and creating training region cases. Now off and waiting to eat and go home.
(Afternoon: beef patties, rice, iced coffee, water, sprite, pretzels, donut)

Nighttime:
Had Diner before heading out. We stopped by Target to get a few things and came home. I changed Gabriel and I showered. My wife helped Javi with his homework and after I sent him to bed. Watched some Netflix and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: Spaghetti and meatballs sauce, water, bread, ice cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment