Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

lockdown day 590

 Morning:

Woke up and got dressed. Got the boys ready. My wife took them to school today since she was going into the office. I stayed back and did some work before the training. It went as well as it could. We lasted about an hour and a half. After I helped an EW catch up with what she missed and updated some documents on GOSFBN. I also sent an email regarding something that was said that I didn't appreciate. Now waiting to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Water, Coffee, cookies)

Afternoon:

Picked up Gabriel and came home, cleaned up more leaves. Took a walk with Gabriel to get some Popeye's chicken and had lunch. Now back in to work and in a training. Went out real quick to get Javi and came back home. Now joining the training again. So tired.

(Afternoon: Chicken, Cole slaw, biscuits, Fanta, Water)

Nighttime:

After work we had some dumplings and cheese sticks. I fell asleep on the couch for a bit. Woke up and showered, put the boys to bed and watched Netflix. Now going to sleep.

(Nighttime: water, beer, dumplings, cheese sticks, popcorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment