Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, May 19, 2024

Sunday

Morning:
Woke up and grabbed some coffee. Watched Reba and went out to clean up the front yard. Pulled a lot of weeds and mowed the front yard. After I came in to take a shower.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
We went to go eat lunch and hit up Target to grab items for the week and some medication. Came home and tried to nap, I had a headache. My wife tool Gabriel out to the park and I took a quick nap.
(Afternoon: water, burger. Garlic fries, wings)

Nighttime:
Practiced pitching with the boys and came in to eat dinner. Packed things up for tomorrow. Changed Gabriel and I put the new license plates on my mother in laws car. Changed and now watching TV until bedtime. 
(Nighttime: flautas, coke, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment