Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Game day

Morning:
Woke up and got changed. Grabbed my things and headed over to BART. Caught the train headed into the city. Read on BART and when I got to Civic Center I got off and walked over to my building. Set up and waited for a meeting to start. When it was over I went to heat up my food.
(Morning: water. Coffee. Brownie, peanuts Madeline)

Afternoon:
Ate lunch, read and talked to my mom. Had another meeting and wrapped up work. Caught the train home, tool the car to get washed and picked up Gabriel and we were off to Javi's game. They played well.
(Afternoon: carne asada, rice, short ribs, brownie, peanuts, zoa, water)

Nighttime:
Javi's team won the game. He played 3 innings at 1st base. Had 2 AB's, struck out once and was called out on a bad call. They play tomorrow for a spot in the championship game. Came home and picked up food. Showered and now doing laundry while watchung the Giants game.
(Nighttime: Tacos, burger, fries, coke, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment