Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

43

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Got the boys ready for school. The wished me a happy birthday and gave me a card a shirt and a hat. I took them to school and after j went to Starbucks, target, Costco, smart and final and Cardenas. Came home to rest before going out to watch Tarot.
(Morning: Caramel Macchiato, water)

Afternoon:
Watched the movie and came home. Picked up the boys, had lunch and took a nap. Took Javi to practice. 
(Afternoon: water, Sopa de res, popcorn, coke)

Nighttime:
Practice was almost 3 hours. I took 2 of Javi's teammates home and I picked up my wife and Gabriel to get Jamba Juice. Came home and had the boys shower. I showered and watched some TV. All in all, a great birthday. 
(Nighttime: water, apples n greens)

No comments:

Post a Comment