Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

tired

Morning:
Got ready and headed over to bart. Caught the train and got to the city. Walked over to 1440 and was in person with the group for half day. At 12 I walked over to Peet's to meet Karla.
(Morning: coffee, water, Madeline)

Afternoon:
Had coffee and a chat with Karla. Went to my desk and had lunch. Worked on some scenarios and exercises for Thursday. I got an email about a job interview, but it will not allow me to work from home, so I respectfully declined. After I came home.
(Afternoon: Sandwich,  water, coffee)

Nighttime:
Baseball practice was good, now at Javi's practice. After here it's home and shower. Tired and ready for bed.
(Nighttime: Chicken and rice, water, chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment