Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, September 8, 2023

end if the week

Morning:
Woke up and got ready for work. Helped get the boys ready and my wife took them to school. She picked up some Starbucks for me and I had it while I was doing the training. It went well this morning gave some announcements and updates, did some exercises and waited to release them for lunch time.
(Morning: coffee. Pumpkin spice latte)

Afternoon:
Set up my new projector to see how it worked. Logged back into work. Did some more training and ran out to get the boys. Had lunch and finished up training. After work I relaxed until I had to go to a meeting for Gabriel's fall ball team
(Afternoon: lasagna, water, bread, chocolate)

Nighttime:
Gabriel is on the Tigers. Spoke to a few parents and hung out a bit so he could play with his teammates. Washed the truck. Came home, watered the front lawn. Showed the projector set up to my wife and kids. Had dinner and now watching TV until bed. Glad it's the weekend.
(Nighttime: beer, lasagna, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment