Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, September 25, 2023

Back to training

Morning: 
Woke up and got ready to go to work. Grabbed my things and went over to the bart station and caught the train. Got off at Civic Center station and walked over to my building. Set up and started training. Today was a light day for me, my partner trained almost all session, I stepped in to give her a break at the end. 
(Morning: Madeline,  water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and finished training. Headed home and helped Gabriel with homework. We went to Target to get some items for Javi's party.  Came home and had dinner. 
(Afternoon: water, coke, carne molida with white rice)

Nighttime:
Showered and started getting the loot bags ready with the boys. Watched TV and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, peanut butter cup, crackers and peanut butter)

No comments:

Post a Comment