Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

and here we go

Morning:
Felt better. But not 100%. Got ready and drove to Bayfair BART and caught the train to the city. I walked over to 1440 and did my in person assignment for the day.
(Morning: coffee. Water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch. Logged back in. Around 2:45 we all walked over for a tour of 1235. I stayed there the rest of the day and came home. When I got home I put things away and washed dishes. Helped Gabriel with homework and we went to get Javi his hair cut, to Target and picked up some food.
(Afternoon: peanuts, torta de carne, rice, water)

Nighttime:
Had dinner, helped the boys shower. I showered and changed. Watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: burger, tacos, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment