Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, February 28, 2011

countdown begins...

So in 6 days my wife comes back from her friends wedding...
In 31 days the World Champion San Francisco Giants begin their title defense in LA vs the Dodgers...
In 34 days it's WrestleMania 27...
In 68 days, I move away from my 20's and into my first year of my 30's...
In 138 days, we will celebrate our church wedding..
   A lot of things to look forward to, as I said my wife is actually in Nicaragua, she comes back soon. After I took her to the airport last week, I was able to go and spend the weekend with my Mom and Step Dad, I am going again next week. Taking advantage of some free time. In 31 days, it's opening day for my Giants! as I say every year (and yes including last year) they will win the World Series! I can't wait for baseball to start, it gives me something to watch on TV and I love watching baseball and I love my Giants! In 34 days, it's WWE's WrestleMania, an annual event that we get to sit back and watch the "gran-daddy of them all" having family and friends over for some pizza, wings and wrasslin'
  In 68 days, I will be turning 30! I am actually looking forward to it. It's just another stepping stone in life and I get to share it with my wife, family and friends. I don't know yet what I am going to do to celebrate, I may just ask everyone to meet up for dinner or maybe the Giants game..Still have time to figure that out. and finally, in 138 my wife and I will be exchanging vows in the church before the eyes of God. Can't wait! It should and will be a blast. Plans are coming along and everything seems to be going great! A lot of things to look forward to...but I still take things one day at a time...Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment