Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 6, 2011

40 Days...

40 days and counting until my church wedding. Some exciting times here in the city next to the city by the bay. Here are some random thoughts and factoids about what is going on...
-Yesterday my wife went to her appointment to try on her wedding gown, I can't wait to see what she picked out, I am sure she will look beautiful on our wedding day. I went to get remeasured for my tuxedo and I got some really good news, I lost 1 size on my pants, 1 shirt size and 2 jacket sizes. Since I am still working out and planning on losing more, I will have to go in for one last fitting later on this month to make sure I am not swimming in the tuxedo. I was very happy and proud of the fact that my hard work at the gym and my discipline on food has paid off.
-coming up this week, my wife has a modified schedule so we will be able to contact some vendors to confirm somethings. We need to drop off the cake topper and make our selection of the flavor of the cake. She still needs to pick out the Spanish music she wants at the wedding and we also need to pick out our readings for the church.
-We sent out the invitations already and are just waiting for the RSVP's. So far almost all of my invited guest has responded. I have an alternate list that may just be filled with disappointment, but that is how it goes. I created the seating chart already, tried to be as fair as possible with who goes at what table, when we finalize the count we will arrange the tables to have our families close and so on and so on.
-This week, I will have to do my exercise days Mon-Fri, we are planning on going to Lake Tahoe this weekend for my Bachelor Party (yeah, I know, I am already married, but we decided to go ahead and do it anyway) So far almost everyone has confirmed. So that means that this week there will be no official weigh in on Sunday. I may move it to Friday or just skip it until next week.
-This Thursday my Goddaughter graduates from middle school! So I will be attending the festivities there. It's an exciting time. Last week I dropped her off at her school dance and my sister had a BBQ for her. We had to move the party indoors due to rain, but we still had fun.
-Saw the movie 'Sucker Punch'.. Felt like I got "sucker punched".
-On an off topic note, if you get an invitation to a "surprise" party or a "surprise" event, keep it to yourself. It is not fair to the people who are trying to make the event or party happen to have it ruined for whatever reason one feels the need to 'spread the word'
-I was able to get the Giants Bridge patch and the Gray logo patch for a surprise that I am doing for the wedding. I won't go too much into detail, but when it happens and when we get back and settled from our Honeymoon I will post a pick to show it off.
-On blogging, I always heard that people did this and now I know why. It is a relaxing activity to just write and put what you are thinking into the atmosphere. Some people will dig it, others won't. I do it for me, if you happen to enjoy it. as Brian Wilson would say... You're Welcome.
-Still need to watch 'A perfect getaway' and the last disc of season 5 of three's company, then I can watch Psych season 5, but it's on a seriously looooooong wait. Hope it gets to streaming soon. As well as The Office, How I met your Mother, the Big Bang Theory and for my wife True Blood.
-Just a factoid that needs to be put out there to see if the universe is so kind to help me out.. I need to win the Lotto! I would be so gracious =)
-Is it me or does Murph and Mac in the morning on KNBR starting to lose what made it good. I know that Double D went over to the FM station, but really guys? stop trying to push things on people (i.e. Bandwagon anthem songs and a lame Brian Wilson parody) and let's not get started on the spectacle of how sad and pathetic it was to hear them bit*h and moan about Buster Posey getting hurt.
-Speaking of Buster Posey. I thought the hit was a clean baseball play. Split second decision. It's unfortunate that he got his cleat stuck under him and got hurt. He will be back and better then ever. The Giants do have other players on the team, it is a loss for them, but the Giants will overcome and  get the job done.
-So I guess I am done with this randomness, another day closer to the big day! Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment