Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

August in a flash

Wow, time flies by in the blink of an eye... Just a few more weeks and "Peanut" will be here with us. My wife is doing real well, ready to get the pregnancy over with. This experience for her has fortunately been very well, considering what other women go through. But I am sure she is really happy to have had a chance to experience it, as there are some who cannot. So, it's September and now I will fill you in on August and the month that was....
Just a few items of noteworthiness...
August 11th was our God Daughters baptism. It was a great moment in her young life. We can only hope that we are able to not only participate in her life, but to be role models to her and show her that we love and support her.
August 12th we attended the San Francisco 49ers fan fest. It was a different experience, this is the first one that I have attended. I usually go to the Giants fan fest. What I liked about this event was that we saw the team practice and that is something that I have never seen. The sun was out and I had not been at the 'Stick in years... It brought back so many memories. I am looking forward to the upcoming season.
August 18th we went and did the 4D ultra sound for "Peanut" we confirmed he was a boy! The pictures were awesome, they made me more anxious to meet the little guy. I am so excited that he is coming soon.
August 25th was our baby shower. It was a really good time. We received a lot of gifts, very useful gifts. We played the games that people play at baby showers and had a great time with family and friends who are just as excited and anxious to meet our new little boy.
August went by so fast. September is here and soon so will be "Peanut" sometime this week we will be setting up his crib and his room. The countdown is getting closer to zero..... Just as quick as August flew by, this entry will as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment