Woke up and changed. Drove to Bayfair BART and caught the train and headed to work. When I got there I walked over to my building and started the printing process. Did some reviews and created a case.
(Morning: water, pop tart, coffee)
Afternoon:
Had lunch, reviewed, had a meeting and headed to BART. I just missed the train. They canceled the next 2 and I got on closer to 5. Got to my car and just drove to the little league field. Gabe got there and I helped him bring his things out. Did the parent meeting for Javi's team.
(Afternoon: rice, beans, chicken, water)
Nighttime:
Hung out a bit before coming home to pick up Javi to take him to Just hoop. Got there and he did his class, came home to wash dishes and set up for tomorrow. Showered and now relaxing.
(Nighttime: snacks, coke, water, refreaher)

No comments:
Post a Comment