Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 19, 2016

It's been a long time.....

It's 2016 and I have not written anything in over a year. I guess I lost a track or just did not have the energy to sit down and write anything, or just I did not have anything to say. But today I feel inspired. Today is a new day.
2015 was a fun year for my family, friends and myself. We did many things. I attended WrestleMania 31 at Levi's Stadium, took my son to his first Giants game (and his second one as well on my birthday) My son started swimming classes, we celebrated many good times, birthdays and just tried to have fun. For 2014 I was able to keep my promise of not having alcohol at all for the whole year and in 2015 I made a promise to read 12 books in 12 months, I think I ended up reading 14. I guess for 2016, I promise to write more. I may continue writing about nonsense, I may write something that touches a nerve in someone, I may write something that no cares for, but I will write.
So stay tuned. I'll try to write about my WrestleMania 31 and my son's first Giants game experiences.
And yes, I will also write about my Giants and the state of the 49ers...
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment